Bhaya Classic Premium
Halong Bay, Northern Vietnam
At a Glance
- Bhaya Premium is one of the only ships on the bay offering multiple night continuous cruising itineraries
- With a minimum of three cabins, and a maximum of just seven cabins, this is a fantastic intimate option for those looking for a little extra privacy
Every cabin comes with a balcony, perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
The best time of year to visit Halong Bay is during the spring or autumn. Because the bay is situated in the northern part of the country, it can get colder in the winter. The rainy season here is at its peak in July to September. July is the hottest month, January the coolest. The dry season runs from November to April.
Call us on to start planning your holiday to Bhaya Classic Premium or take a look at our itineraries to Vietnam
Bhaya has a large fleet of boats that cruise in Halong Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin. Whether you want a private experience or the opportunity to mingle with other guests, Bhaya offers 2-4-day itineraries to suit all preferences.
The air-conditioned cabins are all generously sized with wooden floors and traditional woven panels adorning the walls to create a light feel to the room. They have good sized en-suite bathrooms and can be configured as either twin or king beds. Some of the cabins can interconnect. Each room comes with a small balcony, ideal for relaxing on as you take in the dramatic landscape.
Children are welcome on board Bhaya Premium. Babysitters can be arranged with prior notice if parents would like some time out, and older kids will enjoy the fun cycling and kayaking activities. Interconnecting cabins are available, and all cabins can comfortably accommodate an extra bed or cot.
All meals on board Bhaya Premium will be included, and the menus will differ from boat to boat depending on seasonality and which of the speciality chefs are on board. Much of the food is produced locally on Cat Ba Island, at Bhaya’s organic farms, or taken directly from the ocean. Dietary requirements can be easily catered for. The bar is fully stocked with international wines and spirits and is the perfect place for sundowners to mingle with other guests. Special occasions can be celebrated with a private meal on a beach or in a grotto.
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang & Saigon
from £4900 pp inc flights & transfers for 15 nights
- You will be able to visit the capital of Vietnam (Hanoi), two former capitals (Hue and Ho Chi Minh) and two UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Hoi An and Halong Bay). After all that culture and excitement, you'll have well earned your relaxation time in the pristine Ninh Van Bay.
- This is one of the most popular itineraries with the perfect mix of culture, adventure and relaxation
- Although there are a lot of flights, they are all short and on an efficient airline. The travelling is so worth it to see so much of this stunning country.
Hanoi, Sapa, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An & Saigon
from £3300 pp inc flights & transfers for 14 nights
- This trip offers just the right balance of exploration, tranquillity and culture
- Trekking in the striking peaks of rural Sapa with a stay at a certified National Geographic Unique Lodge of the World to top it off
- Explore the ruins of My Son, an ancient cluster of Hindu temples in lush surroundings, just outside of Hanoi
Location & directions
Halong Bay, Northern Vietnam
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator