Rosewood Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
At a Glance
Rosewood Phnom Penh brings ultimate luxury to the charming city of Phnom Penh
Indulge at Sense, a Rosewood Spa
Located in Phnom Penh's first skyscraper
175 rooms and suites which boast panoramic views
Enjoy cocktails at the hotel's Sky Bar
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
Cambodia is hot all year round and the best time to visit is during the dry season, which runs from November to April. It starts to get wetter in May and the wettest months are September and October. It is still possible to visit during this time as rain usually falls as short sharp storms. November is a fantastic month to visit Cambodia as it is very green after the rainy season and the lakes and rivers are full of water.
Call us on to start planning your vacation to Rosewood Phnom Penh or take a look at our itineraries to Phnom Penh
The first Rosewood in Cambodia, Rosewood Phnom Penh looks set for success with panoramic views over the city. Just 9km from the airport and close to the vibrant riverside area, this chic luxury hotel is within minutes of the major tourist attractions.
Rosewood Phnom Penh takes luxury to new heights in Vattanac Capital's towering skyscraper. Located in an enviable setting in the heart of the central business district, guests are a stone's throw away from Phnom Penh's historical sights. Visit the Royal Palace, National Museum or simply potter along the riverside where you'll find plenty of chic cafes and restaurants.
The hotel features 175 rooms including 37 spacious suites which boast panoramic views of the mighty Mekong.Each room will be modern and elegant in true Rosewood style. Here guests will enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
A cantilevered sky bar is just one of the highlights that awaits at Rosewood Phnom Penh. This soon to be famed bar will serve up an array of cocktails in a chic and impressive setting. Elsewhere there are plenty of dining options from a delicious bistro, casual lobby lounge and authentic Japanese restaurant.
When not exploring the city's highlights, guests can laze by the indoor pool or keep fit in the fitness center. Rosewood also brings along Sense, its signature spa complete with six treatment rooms to Phnom Penh. Reflecting the city’s cultural and natural environment, guests will enjoy the soothing treatments and world-class amenities here.
There are 175 rooms at Rosewood Phnom Penh, including 37 spacious suites.
These 50m2 rooms come equipped with either a king sized bed or twin beds and provide panoramic views over Phnom Penh.
All Executive Rooms provide 600 thread count linens, Rosewood bath amenities, 55' LCD TV, bluetooth music connection, WiFi, Nespresso coffee machine and a safe.
Children are warmly welcomed at Rosewood Phnom Penh and younger guests and adults will love Rose Buds, a program designed to keep your little ones entertained. From specific childrens' menus to engaging, fun activities, everyone will be entertained here.
There are five restaurants and lounges at Rosewood Phnom Penh ranging from a bistro restaurant, lobby lounge, authentic Japanese restaurant and a cantilevered sky bar, perfect for sundowners.
Enjoy the indoor pool, fitness center or Senses, a Rosewood Spa dedicated to helping guests rejuvenate.
Dine around Phnom Penh at night
See Phnom Penh at its best, just after the sun sets and the capital comes alive. In this wonderful experience enjoy four venues in this progressive dining experience. We've carefully handpicked restaurants and hotspots around the city. Ideal for foodies!
Genocide Museum and The Killing Fields
Learn first-hand about Cambodia's recent and tragic past in this difficult but captivating half-day tour that's absolutely key to understanding modern Cambodia.
Jewels of the Crown - Half Day City Tour
Take in the highlights of Phnom Penh's Royal Palace and riverfront areas in this half-day experience. This is a wonderful introduction to the capital and Cambodia as a whole, and perfect if you are a little short on time.
Phnom Penh and The Killing Fields
Experience the highlights of Phnom Penh before heading out to the green fields of Cheung Ek, known as The Killing Fields, to learn about the background and cruelty of the Khmer Rouge regime. This is a fascinating half-day tour.
Phnom Penh's Hidden Gems (Half Day)
Led by a passionate young specialist guide and with a focus on architecture, this half-day tour explores the hidden corners of Phnom Penh on foot and by cyclo (pedal-powered rickshaw).
Best of Indochina
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Champasak, Luang Prabang
from $6800 pp 14 nights
- A whirlwind trip around three countries in just two weeks, ticking off the major sites in each location.
- The capital of Vietnam, Hanoi is in the north of the country and conveniently located just a few hours drive from the world famous Halong Bay where dramatic limestone karsts and islands erupt from the sea.
- Halong Bay, Hue ancient city, Hoi An, the Angkor Temple Complex, Wat Phou in Champasak and Luang Prabang are all protected UNESCO World Heritage sites and well worth visiting.
Cambodia in Ultimate Luxury
Siem Reap, Mekong River, Phnom Penh, Kirirom National Park, Koh Rong Archipelago
from $13600 pp 14 nights
- Please note that due to seasonal water levels, Aqua Mekong will only be able to cross Tonle Sap from mid-August to the end of November and river tours will instead start and finish in Phnom Penh touring the fringes of the lake, Tonle Sap River and the Mekong River.
- Explore the world famous Angkorian temples, including Angkor Wat from the comfort of your private remork (Cambodian tuk tuk).
- Cruising down the Mekong River on the first boutique style hotel boat is not only an excellent way to see more remote areas of Cambodia, but also is much more fun than flying!
Grand Tour of Indochina
Saigon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Luang Prabang, Hanoi & Hoi An
from $13500 pp 21 nights
- This compelling trip journeys through Indochina in comfort; starting in Saigon, it cruises the Mekong over four days before exploring Cambodia's captivating and historic capital Phnom Penh, the ruins of Angkor, temples of Luang Prabang, backstreets of Hanoi and finally ending in Hoi An on Vietnam's coast.
- Experience many of Asia's best UNESCO World Heritage Sites all in one trip, including Angkor Wat and Luang Prabang
- Stay in a variety of fine boutique, historic and luxurious hotels- each town has something to suit everybody.
Grand Tour of Southeast Asia
Hong Kong, Saigon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Luang Prabang, Chiang Mai, Bangkok
from $10300 pp 21 nights
- Discover Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand on this unforgettable tour
- is an all-encompassing tour taking on five countries. Tailor-made to meet your preferences, we handcraft all our vacations to give you an true insight into the cultures, local life and history of each destination with our expert guides and personalized experiences. Whether its your first time in Asia or your fifth, this trip is set to really impress.
- Enjoy a four-night stay winding your way down the magical Mekong river