Dine in the Sky
Tbilisi, Eastern Georgia and the Heartland, Georgia
Enjoy a fancy four-course dining at 50 meters above the ground. You will be served unlimited glasses of Georgian wine accompanied by live music while you take in the 360-degree view of Tbilisi panorama. Drone videography is available at extra cost.
Listed among 10 most unusual restaurants in the world by Forbes, this experience will take approximately 90 minutes, including 15 minutes for seating of the guests, 60 minutes for the actual flight duration and 10 minutes for unseating. Dine in the Sky can sit a maximum of 22 people.
- Minimum height: 135cm; maximum weight: 150kg or 330 pounds
- Please inform dietary requirements and food allergies in advance
- As the wind can be stronger and colder at 50 meters above the ground, please wear wind-proof jacket and wear shoes that are fastened securely to your feet
- Guests are encouraged to use the washroom before getting on the platform. If there is an emergency, the platform table will be lowered but guests will not be able to continue the flight session
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not permitted to board the restaurant
- The dining is subject to weather, wind and lightning condition for safety reasons
- Smoking is not allowed for safety reasons