Ultimate Las Vegas Steakhouse Tour
Enjoy a glamorous evening being whisked straight through the crowds to the best seats in the house at some of Las Vegas’ favourite steakhouses. You will be served signature dishes with a commentary from the chef, accompanied by the perfect red wines for the occasion.
Your tour will begin at Bazaar Meat where the menu includes foie gras lollipops wrapped in candy floss, followed by matured Californian ‘Vaca Vieja’ ribeye as well as A5 Kobe eye of the rib seared at the table. The experience will then continue to Jean Georges Steakhouse where you will enjoy Californian Wagyu brisket from the Mishima Ranch, paired with Darioush Signature Cabernet Sauvignon, perfectly selected to accompany their signature dish. The final stop on your experience is the famous Scotch 80 Prime where the breathtaking interior creates the perfect atmosphere for their signature dish, the Mesquite Fired Crustacean Tower with Maine lobster and Alaskan King crab; the perfect entrée for the incredible Tomahawk Ribeye. The grand finale of your evening is the showstopping tableside Fire and Ice Banana Split, the perfect end to your ultimate indulgence tour.
- Enjoy dishes unique to these steakhouses; not to be found anywhere else.
- VIP service and access to the best tables in the restaurants.
- Tableside entertainment as chefs prepare, garnish and plate the dishes before you.
- History and anecdotal insights into the local area from your very own expert guide.
- Luxury private transportation.