Khujand Grand Hotel
At a Glance
- Situated in a prime position in downtown Khujand, opposite the 10th century citadel
- Spacious rooms and friendly staff make this 19-room hotel our favourite choice in the city
Decorated in a blend of European and traditional Tajik style, it is a comfortable base from which to explore the city
Best time to Visit
Good time to visit
Average time to visit
A mountainous country ideal for trekking, Tajikistan is best visited between July-September when the snows begin to clear leaving high mountain roads and hiking paths more accessible. It is best to avoid winters when temperatures plummet below 0°C and heavy snow may slow down or block road access. Tajikistan is the wettest of the Central Asia nations, with the average annual precipitation around 500-600mm and up to 1,500mm in the mountains.
To start planning your holiday to Khujand Grand Hotel
Centrally located opposite Khujand’s citadel, the Grand Hotel is the best luxury choice in the city. Interiors are simple yet unmistakably Tajik, with private bathrooms and an onsite restaurant serving Georgian and European cuisine.
The Khujand Grand houses an onsite restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Arts & Crafts of Ferghana Valley
As the cultural hub of Uzbekistan, make an excursion into Margilan’s silk factory “Yodgorlik”, Rishtan’s family ceramic workshops of Rustam Usmonov and the Governor’s House.
Stopover in Istaravshan. Visit Mug Teppa Fortress, Hazrati Shoh Mosque, blacksmith and wood-carving workshops.
Khujand City Tour
Enjoy a tour of Khujand, one of Central Asia's oldest cities with more than 2,500 years of history. Visit Khujand Historical Museum, Registan Square, Panjshanbe Bazaar and Shaikh Muslihaddin Mosque and Arbob Place.
Off The Beaten Track Silk Road Jeep Safari
Bishkek, Cholpon Ata, Osh, Ferghana, Khujand, Iskanderkul, Dushanbe & Almaty
from SGD $9800 pp 13 nights
- The ultimate intrepid journey takes you to some of the most remote heartlands across 4 Stans
- Traverse some of the highest mountain ranges in the world, including Tianshan (Heavenly Mountain) and Pamir-Alay
- Unravel Ferghana Valley's intricate craftmanship—ancient center of silk, ceramic and artisan production
Dushanbe, Nofin, Artuch Alp, Fann Mountains, Khujand, Iskanderkul & Dushanbe
from SGD $4500 pp 10 nights
- Traverse through a nation swept with 93% mountain panoramas
- Trek through pristine, untouched nature with crystal clear lakes & oasis of jade green vegetation
- Unravel wealth of history in Tajikistan's less-visited Silk Road cities
Location & directions
The Khujand Grand Hotel is situated in downtown Khujand opposite the main square and the ancient citadel. The city’s interesting sights, including the Panchshanbe Bazaar and its many museums are within easy reach, whilst Khujand Airport is only 40 minutes away by car.
- 100% financial protection
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Firsthand knowledge
- Renowned service
- Award-winning tour operator