• Based in our vibrant, centrally located Singapore office
• Travel Consultant within a thriving Sales team
• Attractive salary package offered. Salary depending on previous experience
• Posted on Wednesday, 19th February 2020
We are eagerly looking for an experienced travel consultant to join one of our Africa, Asia, Latin America or Europe teams based in our Singapore office. As a travel consultant, you will be expected to maintain the highest level of customer service whilst planning customised holidays based on the guests’ personal interests. You will work with our guests throughout the entire booking process to ensure they return home having had an exceptional holiday. Whether you are new to the industry or not, we offer a full training program. You will report to your Team Leader, who has a hands-on and coaching approach to ensure your success. Many of our entry-level Travel Consultants have progressed to Senior Travel Consultants or managerial roles, so there are many great opportunities at Scott Dunn.
• Customise and sell travel products to potential guests – respond to enquiries in accordance with the service quality standards set by the Company
• Handle bookings and liaise with tour operators on exact requirements, costings and operations of the itineraries
• Provide impeccable service to guests who have booked the trip
• Follow up on guest feedback
Salary and benefits:
• Healthy base salary with uncapped commission
• Generous vacation allowance of 18 days
• Familiarisation trips to the region of your specialist area
• Eligibility for health insurance and travel insurance after a pre-determined period
• Discounted travel opportunities and incentives from our service providers
• Comprehensive sales and product training
• Minimum diploma holder
• Travel agency experience (3 years or above)
• Sales driven and is motivated by working towards targets and guest satisfaction
• A passion for travel and good geography knowledge
• Enthusiastic and polite telephone manner and fluent in English
• Great organisation and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
Office hours are 9am – 6pm from Monday to Friday and you would also be required to work a minimum of 4 weekend days throughout the year.
If you are interested in the position, please apply now.
It looks like you are in the USA
Would you like to:
"Excellent service throughout with great attention to detail and thoughtfulness. I believe Scott Dunn does deliver more than most high-end holiday companies and will go "the extra mile".