As travel restrictions begin to lift, we can at last get excited about the prospect of travel becoming a reality again. We will keep this page updated with the latest news as destinations open up, taking our lead, as always, from the latest Government advice. In addition to the Government advice, we remain in close contact with our own agents on the ground to get first-hand information and insight.
Current Travel Advice
Residents of Singapore may travel overseas:
a) To Australia (excluding New South Wales), Brunei Darussalam, New Zealand and
Mainland China (excluding Guangdong province);
b) If they are pursuing academic studies or professional qualifications overseas, for courses or examinations which require physical presence in the foreign educational institution;
c) If they are taking on or returning to employment overseas, for employment opportunities which require physical presence overseas;
d) For essential travel for business, official and work purposes under Green/Fast Lane arrangements and the Periodic Commuting Arrangement;
e) For compassionate reasons (e.g. due to death of / critically ill family member);
f) To seek medical treatment which cannot be reasonably received in Singapore; or
g) To return to country of residence to attend to, or after attending to, legal/contractual obligations.
Except for the above, Singaporeans and residents of Singapore are advised to defer all other forms of travel overseas.
Countries open to vaccinated travellers
Below you will find a list of destinations that have opened their doors to vaccinated travellers(as of 2 July 2021). We've removed any countries that our guests don't commonly visit or may have serious shutdowns/unrest.
- Georgia & Armenia
This list changes from time to time so please do get in touch if you have any country-specific enquiries. In addition to this list, certain countries have re-opened for tourism, our team has been keeping up to date with the latest entry requirements, please get in touch if you would like to find out more.
For Guests With Existing Bookings
Our team will be in contact directly with any guests due to travel in the coming weeks and we will progressively contact guests with future travel plans. If you have any concerns regarding forthcoming travel arrangements or if your travel plans were affected by Covid-19, please contact your Travel Consultant or reach us at +65 3165 4050.
Thank for your patience and understanding as we all work through this ongoing situation.
What to Expect While Travelling
Your journey starts with navigating the airport. Changi Airport has stepped up precautionary measures and is exploring innovations to create a safer travel environment while still delivering an efficient and pleasant passenger experience. Here's what to expect:
- FAST check-in kiosks and bag-drop machines will be in high demand so please make sure to allow more time than usual if you are using this option. These machines will be fitted with proximity sensors so there is no need for passengers to touch the screens and can just point their finger close to make selections.
- Some airlines are asking their passengers to check-in for flights via airline apps.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times at Changi Airport and as much as possible on the plane.
- Auto-clearance immigration lanes are being upgraded with a new biometric system that uses face and iris recognition technology to replace traditional fingerprint-scanning.
- Sanitising stations will be positioned throughout many airports and next to touch points such as check-in kiosks and arrival desks.
- High contact areas such as baggage trolleys, lift buttons and counter tops will be cleaned and disinfected more frequently.
- All arriving, transit and departing passengers at many airports including Changi Airport will be subject to temperature screening.
- Hand sanitisers of not more than 100ml each will be allowed in cabin luggage.
Or you could elevate your journey and talk to our specialists about taking a private jet to your holiday.
Book with Confidence
We understand that the constantly changing Covid-19 situation is creating a lot of uncertainty and that you may be nervous about committing to a holiday. Our team are here to reassure you that with Scott Dunn, you can book with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you can flex your travel plans if the disruption caused by the Covid-19 coronavirus means that you are unable to take your holiday.read more