Singapore is taking a calibrated approach to re-open borders through the introduction of vaccination-differentiated border measures for travellers from countries/regions that have controlled the pandemic well and also vaccinated large parts of their population and Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTL).
Countries and regions are classified into four categories, with differentiated border measures for each category. If a traveller visits or transits through countries/regions in different categories, the most stringent set of requirements among those countries/regions will apply.
Beyond the above framework, Singapore will also implement a new Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) to facilitate fully vaccinated persons* to travel into Singapore under reduced border measures. Below you will find a list of countries that travellers based in Singapore can travel to right now (accurate as of October 11th 2021). We've removed any countries that our guests don't commonly visit or may have serious shutdowns/unrest.
As always we continue to monitor the latest travel information closely and advise you to check the latest updates on the SafeTravel website or Ministry of Foreign Affairs Singapore for full destination information for the country you are planning to visit.
*A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after he or she has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or other vaccines on the World Health Organisation's Emergency Use Listing.
Travellers from destinations in this category can enter Singapore without having to serve a stay-home notice (SHN). They will be subject to an On-Arrival COVID-19 PCR and if negative, will be allowed to go about their activities.
The following countries are on the Category I list:
Travellers from places in this category will be required to undergo a 7-day SHN, which can be served at their accommodation of choice, if conditions are suitable.
The following countries are on the Category II list:
Austria, Croatia, Cyprus, France, Finland,
Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain
Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, The UK
Japan, Korea, Australia, New Zealand
Canada, U.S.A, Bhutan, Eygpt
For Guests With Existing Bookings
Our team will be in contact directly with any guests due to travel in the coming weeks and we will progressively contact guests with future travel plans. If you have any concerns regarding forthcoming travel arrangements or if your travel plans were affected by Covid-19, please contact your Travel Consultant or reach us at +65 3165 4050. Thank for your patience and understanding as we all work through this ongoing situation.
What to Expect While Travelling
Your journey starts with navigating the airport. Changi Airport has stepped up precautionary measures and is exploring innovations to create a safer travel environment while still delivering an efficient and pleasant passenger experience. Here's what to expect:
- FAST check-in kiosks and bag-drop machines will be in high demand so please make sure to allow more time than usual if you are using this option. These machines will be fitted with proximity sensors so there is no need for passengers to touch the screens and can just point their finger close to make selections.
- Some airlines are asking their passengers to check-in for flights via airline apps.
- You will need to wear a mask at all times at Changi Airport and as much as possible on the plane.
- Auto-clearance immigration lanes are being upgraded with a new biometric system that uses face and iris recognition technology to replace traditional fingerprint-scanning.
- Sanitising stations will be positioned throughout many airports and next to touch points such as check-in kiosks and arrival desks.
- High contact areas such as baggage trolleys, lift buttons and counter tops will be cleaned and disinfected more frequently.
- All arriving, transit and departing passengers at many airports including Changi Airport will be subject to temperature screening.
- Hand sanitisers of not more than 100ml each will be allowed in cabin luggage.
Or you could elevate your journey and talk to our specialists about taking a private jet to your holiday.