Our highlights of Australia
- Snorkelling with whale sharks on the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef.
- Exploring Kangaroo Island, a place of outstanding natural beauty, and visiting the Flinders Chase National Park.
- Enjoying cocktails at the Blue Bar on 36. Stylish and sophisticated, with stunning panoramas of Sydney harbor.
- Climbing to the top of Ubirr Rock in the evening for a beautiful sunset and views across the Nadab floodplains.
- Sampling the exquisite food and fabulous wines of Margaret River in Western Australia.
- Meeting the native wildlife on Kangaroo Island, known as ‘Australia’s Galapagos’.
- Discovering Melbourne’s hidden gems on a personalized walking tour.
- Exploring the diverse environments of the Top End in the Northern Territory, from wetlands teeming with birdlife to crocodile packed rivers and open seas.
- Taking in the stunning scenery of Wineglass Bay and Tasmania’s other beautiful natural features.
Please get in touch with our contact our Australia specialists to find our more about our favorite experiences in Australia.