- Drive out to Wadi Rum in a 4x4 and explore the riverbeds and mountains before stopping off for a spot of sand dune running.
- Treat yourself to some pampering at the Boutique Anantara Spa at the Kempinski Ishatar Dead Sea, currently the biggest spa in Middle East.
- Walk through the stunning valleys of Dana National Park, home to many bird species including the Griffon vulture, Bonelli`s eagle, Sinai rosefinch, Tristram`s grackle and the fan-tailed Raven.
- Discover the historic crusader castles at Shobak and Kerak, which is a classic example of an impregnable rock fortress built in 1142 by Payen le Bouteiller.
- Explore Petra by candlelight, a stunning 6 century BC ancient site hidden within the mountains and a truly magnificent sight to behold.
- Scuba dive at Aqaba in the warm waters of the Red Sea, home to some of the world's most beautiful coral reefs and exotic fish.
- Float in the Dead Sea, one of the world’s most unique lakes, 400m below sea level.
Please get in touch with our contact our Jordan specialists to find our more about our favorite experiences in Jordan.