Our highlights of India
Scott Dunn’s highlights for India:
- A first time visitor should always consider heading to Rajasthan, from forts and palaces to local rural scenes, this corner of India is simply stunning.
- Explore the beautiful beaches in the Andaman Islands for some of the world's best diving and beaches that are rated as the best in Asia.
- Head into central India for a journey in search of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- The untouched region of northern Kerala is a true delight, stay in Treehouses, head into the jungle before hitting the unspoiled beaches.
- Venture into Southern Kerala and take a houseboat through the backwaters.
- One of our favorite places is staying at Ahilya Fort near Indore.
- Our favorite Indian city is Calcutta - uncover its hidden delights with our expert guide who will take you into a local socialite's house for breakfast before hitting the races.
- Ask the team about the latest hotspots in Delhi and Mumbai for the best bars and restaurants.
- Head to Ananda Spa for the ultimate spa break.