Watch this space for 2016/17 dates...
We have introduced weekend ski breaks in a handful of our wonderful serviced chalets in Val d’Isère and St Anton. These weekends are designed to maximize your time on the slopes with only minimal time out the office. They are ideal for those who love the chalet experience but who can only get away for a short time or don’t want to take a full week’s vacation.
Ski Weekends at a glance
- Choose between Val d'Isère and St Anton
- Convenient flights direct from London City Airport or Heathrow on Thursday afternoon/evening
- Enjoy 2 and a half days of skiing
- Scott Dunn service with breakfast, afternoon tea, champagne reception, canapés, dinners and drinks
- Exclusive in-resort driver service to and from the slopes
- Suitable for couples and groups, no need to fill the chalet
- Ski Weekends chalets will be adult only unless you wish to book the whole chalet for your family
- Just £1,195 per person, including flights, transfers, board and chalet accommodation
There is no need to worry about ski passes or ski hire as our team will ensure you have everything you need to be ski-ready on Friday morning. Throughout the weekend in the Alps guests will enjoy the Scott Dunn Ski Weekend chalet service, with morning tea in bed, spoiling breakfasts of local breads, pastries and smoothies, as well as hot options like bacon and eggs or pancakes, afternoon tea and gourmet dinners accompanied by carefully selected wines. On the Friday night, enjoy a Champagne reception with chilled Laurent-Perrier and delicious canapés served by a roaring fire.
The selected chalets sleep 10 people so if you're traveling in a smaller group you'll have a chance to socialise with other Scott Dunn guests - you don't need to fill the whole chalet with your party.
“It all just works and was a totally stress free few days, bar the tough ski runs! For anyone who is time pressured and wants to be looked after, I couldn’t think of a simpler way to get 3 days skiing in.” Hardcastle, Jan 2015 - Ski Weekend at Lodge Bodensee, St Anton