14 reasons why we think you should go to Porto Zante Villas & Spa this summer:
A villa with pool and jacuzzi
- It’s a unique resort where you can combine the privacy of having your own beachfront villa with the services of an exceptional hotel.
- Zakynthos has long been regarded as one of the most beautiful Greek islands.
- The hugely personal service, including a full concierge and maid service 24 hours a day and guests can even have their own butler.
- The wonderful views across the crystal clear Ionian Sea and towards the nearby island of Kefalonia.
- There is a fabulous spa with over 20 therapies inspired by Greek nature.
Spa treatment with an ocean view
- The Greek and Mediterranean cuisine is fabulous and can be enjoyed either privately in your villa or at the Clubhouse restaurant.
- It’s ideal for families with both child-friendly menus and babysitting services available.
- There are activities galore from snorkeling to riding.
- The fun and authentic experiences on offer, you could spend a day with local fisherman Mr Nikos, who especially loves teaching the art of catching lobster!
A private place to kick back and relax
- You can take the children to visit the stunning and secluded Blue Caves or Turtle Island, a protected area for sea turtles.
- You can head up to Volimes, an untouched town with lovely narrow streets and tiny shops all run by the locals, to get a real taste of ancient Greece.
- Shipwreck Beach in Navagio Bay, which Condé Nast Traveler has named as one of the best beaches in the world, is just a boat-ride away.
- It’s won some of the most prestigious awards over the years including winner of Europe’s Leading Villa Resort 2011 in the World Travel Awards.
- It’s a member of Luxury Small Hotels of the World.
Shipwreck Beach – “one of the best beaches in the world”
For more information on Porto Zante Villas and Spa, give one of our Mediterranean specialists a call on 020 8682 5040