HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF 24 HOURS IN THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
Maudie from our Americas team is currently traveling around Western America to uncover some gorgeous new hotels and retreats for our North American portfolio, as well as what the best experiences and surprises are, so she can pass on her first-hand knowledge to our guests. She has just gone through Las Vegas and here is her guide on making the most of a whistle-stop tour.
- Ride a Harley Davidson to Red Rock Canyon – get your rear into gear with the Eagle Riders. Hire your own bike or wait for the pillion ride experience that will launch this September
- Helicopter to the Grand Canyon – take a spin in the city of sin on board Maverick’s incredible ECO-Star Helicopters to experience a descent into the Canyon like no other
- Experience the Dream – La Reve. The most spectacular multi-million dollar show in Vegas.
- Dinner at Lake Side at Encore – The seafood probably has more air miles than you, flown in daily from around the world and looked after by marine biologists underneath this spectacular David Walzog restaurant with nightly shows
- Capture the moment – Located on the highway next to the Mandalay Bay Hotel is Las Vegas’s most iconic sign, get here before 10am to beat the crowds for a picture
- An afternoon Via Ferrata Climbing at Amangiri and across their new epic suspension bridge
- And ‘driving a Ford Mustang through the desert crossing Nevada, Arizona and Utah in a day!