Located at the heart of the Anahita peninsula estate on the east coast of Mauritius, the luxury Four Seasons Resort at Anahita is secluded, spacious and the perfect place to escape to this Autumn. We’ve put together 5 reasons why…
1. We’re really excited about the new Sanctuary Pool Villas that opened this summer, they all have stunning panoramic ocean or beachfront views with a modern and light interior and a private infinity pool that we think our guests will love. The resort has also re-modelled its Presidential Suite to create a flexible three to five bedroom sanctuary – perfect for a large family or special occasion.
2. Meet the resident giant Aladabra tortoises, the oldest inhabitants of the resort. Named Venus, Apollo, Caesar and Hercules (who is over 100 years old!), they are extremely friendly and a delight for children and adults alike!
3. Introduce your little ones to golf or take their game to the next level with the Kids’ Golf Academy, situated on the championship course designed by Ernie Els. We love that at the end of the course, kids can share their achievements with parents when their professional instructor presents them with a certificate and a DVD showing off their video swing analysis.
4. If you want some VIP treatment, the Four Seasons offers a “Stay Home” activity menu for guests of its Deluxe, Grand or Royal Residence Villas. From in-villa cooking lessons with one of the resort’s chefs, to scuba-diving initiations in your private pool and personalised spa treatments with dedicated therapists, you can have a lot of fun from the comfort of your very own villa.
5. Another fun and engaging activity on offer for children is the bakery at the Kids’ Club. Here, alongside other fabulous treats, children can munch on cookies shaped like dodos as they listen to the legend of the mysterious bird that was endemic to Mauritius. Cooking and a history lesson at the same time!
For more information please call one of our Travel Consultants on 0203 603 3555 or visit scottdunn.com.