• We are eagerly looking for a driven and dynamic Senior Marketing Executive.
• Based in our vibrant and centrally located office in Singapore.
• Attractive salary package offered.
• Other benefits include; medical, dental, insurance and generous vacation allowance
• Posted on Tuesday, 5th November 2019
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will report directly to Regional Marketing Manager and coordinate full spectrum of marketing promotion for travel business in Asia Region. You will also be required to perform the following duties:
• Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, based in Hong Kong, you will help coordinate PR, events, partnerships and other offline activities.
• You will liaise with the UK-based team on the implementation of the global marketing calendar, adding in locally relevant events for Singapore as part of this.
• You will also work with the UK-team to execute Singapore marketing campaigns, including advertising and promotion programme, marketing collaterals, social media, emails, print, PR and events.
• Liaise with UK-team to handle and proof read the copywriting of publications and translation of publicity materials
• Maintain excellent and close relationship with media and PR agencies
• Look at growing scalable partnerships in Singapore to reach out target audience and drive enquiries.
• Identifying business opportunities through market research and competitor analysis
• You will be highly analytical and know how to measure offline (press, events and partnerships) success around the core goal of driving enquiries for Singapore.
• Involve in documentation of work process, administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects.
Salary and benefits:
• Healthy salary
• Generous vacation allowance of 18 days
• Eligibility for health insurance and travel insurance after a pre-determined period
• Discounted travel opportunities and incentives from our service providers
• Preferably a degree in Marketing and Communications
• Hands-on experience marketing, particularly offline marketing – press, events and partnerships.
• Work closely with various internal parties and external agencies to ensure marketing campaigns are executed on time as well as on budget.
• Whilst you report into the Regional Marketing Manager, you will also have a proven ability to work independently, juggling multiple tasks at once.
• Willing to work on weekends and evening events as needed
• You will have an eye for detail, be meticulous and able to cope with tight deadlines
• Immediate available is much preferred
Office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
It looks like you are in United States
Would you like to:
"Excellent service throughout with great attention to detail and thoughtfulness. I believe Scott Dunn does deliver more than most high-end holiday companies and will go "the extra mile".