You know that moment when you feel perfectly at home in another country, enchanted by the mix of the strange and the familiar? I live for that moment. After nearly a decade planning African safaris, I’m delighted to return to Europe, my former home and first love.
Brought up in the UK, I went to school in Switzerland, spent summers in Spain and winters skiing in the Austrian Alps. I’ve been alone in the Sistine Chapel by candlelight, drunk Pilsner in Prague, and climbed the rubble of the Berlin Wall days after it came down.
If you want to know how to travel off the beaten path in Provence, sample la dolce vita on the Amalfi Coast, or play lord of the manor at your own castle in Scotland, I’m your girl. Wherever you roam, I’m passionate about creating unforgettable experiences that will help you see your world differently, if only for a week or two at a time. I look forward to crafting an extraordinary journey full of wonder and laughter that will remain with you forever.
What my guests have said
"Every concern and every need for expertise and advice was executed and tailored with such care. This was my second trip with Tracy and she always goes above and beyond. Thanks you for all of your hard work and for designing the perfect wedding and honeymoon for us!"
"I can only say that the thought and planning that went into our trip was executed with great care and regard to the multi-generations that were traveling. The result was truly a trip of a lifetime and one that none of us will ever forget. The fact that this was a dream of my late husband's only added an extra emotional dimension to the experience which will stay with us forever. Thank you, Tracy, for doing such an outstanding job."
"You're fantastic! Every detail, every experience, every minute felt like it was made just for us. Tracy, this was truly the trip of a lifetime. We came home with a new attitude and gratitude for all we’ve seen and done. Your expertise and care made this dream possible and we’ll always be grateful."
"Tracy nailed it. The whole trip exceeded my expectations, even the recommendations for our nights in Zurich en route. It couldn’t have been more perfect!"
"Tracy, where do I begin? Do I start with the fact that the Brenner family voted unanimously for you to be named MVP of the trip? Or how about you being the second person I called after getting off the airplane? (After my mother, of course.)"
"Tracy, we had a WONDERFUL time. Every day was better than the previous day. It's all too fresh in our minds to sort out exact details, but I have to say that every experience you arranged for us went off exactly as you told us it would and exceeded our expectations."
"I know we have Tracy to thank for this wonderful trip. She was amazing, patient and very helpful. I would recommend Tracy to one and all. I had wanted to do this for a very long time and I will always treasure this trip; it was a dream come true."
"Tracy was fantastic. Her attention to the details made this vacation unbelievable. I will always have wonderful memories of my trip."
"Tracy, I have to reiterate that this truly was the perfect trip. Throughout we applauded your insightful organization of the four stops on our itinerary, each one played off the other in such a fantastic way. It was such a well thought out and outstanding trip. I really do feel like a changed person. Thank you again for all your hard work on realizing this family dream."
"Tracy had so much first hand information that was very useful. We had access to Tracy whenever we needed her which was so helpful. She set up the best people to take care of us on our trip. From start to finish, we were looked after with no worries on our part."
Favourite places I've been
- Get out from behind your camera. We all want great photos but when you only see a country's wonders through a viewfinder, you’ll never get the full picture.
- Go to St Paul de Vence, one of the prettiest villages in Provence.Have coffee at Café de la Place then lunch at La Colombe d’Or where works by Picasso, Miro and Rodin grace the walls. The artists used to swap their paintings for food.
- Ask me about taking a private tour of St. Marks Basilica in Venice, a private terrace to view the famed Palio in Siena, and how to meet Limoncello makers in Amalfi.
- Fancy a night in Schonbrunn Palace in Vienna? Just ask. You can live like a Habsburg emperor!
- Slow down. Consider taking a train through Scotland or Ireland, or a floating barge in France. The scenery is unbeatable and the pace is made for relaxation.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. Whether it’s a private shopping guide in Paris, an out after hours visit to the Vatican, or a treasure hunt in Marrakech, with the right connections and a bit of planning, we can make your dreams comes true.
My hot picks
The epitome of Iceland’s otherworldly landscape and a perfect base for varied activities and aurora watching