Originally from New Zealand, I spent a lot of time traveling the Pacific islands while growing up, my dad being from England spent a lot of his time telling us stories of his time traveling Europe, which of course gave us the travel bug.
After leaving school, I took what was supposed to be two years off to travel the world, and I managed to fit a lot in: Egypt, America, Africa, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Europe. However I discovered Scott Dunn soon into my time overseas and started working summer and winter seasons. My interest and passion for travel lead me to moving from resort work to working in the head office in the United Kingdom.
What my guests have said
"The experience from making an inquiry to post trip follow up is professional and quick. I would like to thank Kate who always look after us and provide an excellent service."
"Kate was fantastic and dealt with my numerous emails promptly and with extreme patience!"
"Kate did an excellent job, always friendly, helpful, patient and kind."
"Very helpful, especially as I kept changing vacation dates and destinations!"
Favourite places I've been
- While in Whistler give Fresh Tracks a try. The chance to be the first up the gondola and down the slopes before anyone else is priceless. (Even the locals purchase the fresh track ticket just to beat the crowds on a powder day!).
- You’ll never feel a chill if your staying at the Chedi Andermatt as there are 196 fire places to enjoy – they even have them in the spa!
- A little bored of skiing down the same piste, why not try a ski safari in the Dolomites. Combine great food, mountain refuges and stunning scenery.
- Make sure you upload the Epic Mix App for skiing in Vail/Beaver Creek/Canyons and Park City a great way to keep track of your skiing miles and earn badges on your vacation.
- Ask the chalet teams about the GoPros on offer, something fun for the whole family to enjoy – your own ski movie to take home.
- If you need some advice or you have forgotten something for your vacation then ask the ‘Whatever, Whenever’ concierge team at the W Hotel in Verbier.
- Beaver Creek & Disney Orlando is a great family vacation, with a mix of hot and cold with a fantastic choice of family accommodations and easy connecting flights – perfect for an Easter break.
My hot picks
This chalet really is the crème of the crop, it’s not just any vacation here - it is an experience. It’s the most breath-taking place to stay, with the finest attention to detail.
What better way to experience three different resorts and some wonderful scenery with some famous Swiss service?