My love of travel and exploring new places came from traveling to America to visit family from a very young age and also my Dad who traveled throughout the world with the Navy. As a child I spent every summer in the Mediterranean, so being a Mediterranean Specialist and sending families to picturesque resorts with sandy beaches and excellent food is just perfect.
With short flight times from the UK and warm weather there is nothing better than escaping to one of our beautiful Scott Dunn villas or resorts for a week or two of pure relaxation and fun! I have been very fortunate to have visited some incredible destinations including Sri Lanka, the Maldives, Turkey, Dubai, Australia, Barbados, France, Spain and many more! There is nothing better than experiencing different cultures, trying local food and enjoying the great wonders of the world.
What my guests have said
"I felt Claire Walker listened to what I was looking for in a vacation and when the first option was too expensive she put forward an alternative that worked very well for me. The service she provided felt ed and personal."
"Thank you for all your help sorting everything out for us. It's refreshing to deal with a company as efficient and professional as Scott Dunn."
Favourite places I've been
- Visit “postcard point” in Sydney for incredible views of the Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Take a helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon, stopping for a champagne lunch in the heart of the Canyon.
- Swim with turtles in the crystal blue seas of Barbados.
- Skydive at Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays off the east coast of Australia – incredible!
- Walk through the turrets and old city walls of Dubrovnik for excellent views across the Dalmatian Coast.
My hot picks
A beautiful private cove with stunning views, Daios Cove has luxury contemporary villas and suites with heated pools. With excellent restaurants, spa and an exclusive Scott Dunn Explorers kids club it is a perfect family destination.