About our ski hotels
Each of our Alpine and North American ski hotels has been handpicked for its character, location or simply their superior luxury and service. Guests also enjoy many Scott Dunn add-ons.
We’ve handpicked a portfolio of the finest ski hotels in St Anton, Lech, Zurs, St Christoph, Zermatt, Val d’Isère, Courchevel, St Moritz, Portes du Soleil, the Dolomites and the Spanish Pyrenees, Whistler in Canada, and Jackson Hole and Aspen in the USA.
Our ski specialists can advise on everything from which hotels are best for families, to which are nearest the slopes. If you’re keen to combine two or three destinations, our specialists can create the perfect customized vacation for you.
And if you’re a Scott Dunn hotel guest in one of our chalet resorts (Val d’Isère, Courchevel 1850 and St Anton), you’ll have access to Scott Dunn childcare and resort managers, as well as our exclusive driver service.
Suggested ski hotels
- Avenue Lodge, Val d’Isère, France
- Badrutt’s Palace, St Moritz, Switzerland
- Annapurna, Courchevel 1850, France
- Le Chabichou, Courchevel 1850, France
- Le Portetta, Courchevel 1650, France
- Les Barmes de l’Ours, Val d’Isère, France
- Les Grandes Alpes, Courchevel 1850, France
- Hotel La Sivoliere, Courchevel 1850, France
- Christiania, Val d’Isère, France
- Rond Point des Pistes, Courchevel 1850, France
- Blizzard, Val d’Isère, France
- Hotel Rosa Alpina, Dolomites, Italy
- Les Sherpas, Courchevel 1850, France
- Kristiania, Lech, Austria
- Kilimandjaro, Courchevel 1850, France
- Mont Cervin Palace, Zermatt, Switzerland
- Arlberg Hospiz, St Christoph, Austria
- Four Seasons Whistler, Whistler, Canada
- Monte Rosa, Zermatt, Switzerland