Explorers kids club at Almyra, Cyprus
The well-established Explorers kids club at the Almyra is based in the main hotel building. There’s a bright and spacious play area for 4 months-4 year olds (Globetrotters and Adventurers), full of games and toys, and with its own sleep room and chill-out area. Outside, there’s a garden brimming with citrus trees and Mediterranean herbs for the children to enjoy. The fully qualified childcare team make sure routines are adhered to, and organize fun and entertaining activities throughout the day, ensuring children are happy and stimulated.
Close by is the dedicated space for our Voyagers and Pioneers. Their time is spent between sporting activities, from golf and tennis lessons, to learning football skills, and creative pastimes from mosaic making to pottery lessons. Their days will feature off-site trips to Paphos Zoo and glass bottom boat rides or maybe a trip to a local water park or bowling lane.
At a glance
- Open from Easter – October half term for children aged 4 months – 11 years
- Six days per week, 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Fully air-conditioned club with rooms for all ages in two separate locations
- Regular swimming activities
- Unique activities include visits to the Paphos zoo and pottery lessons
- Covered outside terrace with table tennis table
- Evening activities for children 8 and over during peak season
Explorers kids club Globetrotters & Adventurers floorplan
Explorers kids club Voyagers & Pioneers floorplan