An opportunity to create a new role to support the Leadership Team in maintaining and supporting a positive and consistent employment experience for the fast-growing California based team. Maintaining a high standard of staff training, development, welfare and retention. To ensure all US local recruitment activity is successful and that all positions are filled in a timely manner. The role will ensure all HR administration, including payroll and benefits, is accurate, compliant and up to date and will provide HR support to all CA office teams on all people matters.
• 3+ years relevant experience at this level
• Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including payroll, benefits policies, performance management and federal & state employment laws
• Detail oriented and organized
• Strong interpersonal and interviewing skills
• Salary according to experience, in the region of $75,000 per annum + benefits
For further details and a full Job Description please apply in writing to