Winter season 2012/13
It is worth considering when in the season is the best time to go skiing. By booking now you’ll benefit from an early booking discount, but those who are able to go in off-peak weeks will enjoy the best value, with some great offers available, and are also more likely to get their first choice of chalet.
- We are currently going through the waiting lists for New Year and February half term, so now to get the pick of the chalets.
- New Year is now the most requested (and expensive) week with UK based skiers, other Europeans and Russians all wanting it! But there are some excellent alternatives offering better value:
- Christmas is a good bet, there has been lots of snow in the last two years, it is far better value than New Year and better travel dates than we have had for the past few years.
- The week before Christmas is a good value option as well as being during many schools' vacations.
- March off peak weeks won’t exist this year due to later French vacations and earlier Easter – so if you are not constrained by school vacations and are after great skiing at great prices, book in January.
- Easter is early this year – so the snow should be excellent and this week is a great option for families, falling in school vacations and with warmer temperatures for little ones.
- We currently have three early booking discounts:
- Free Lift Pass Offer in St Anton to all guests who book Chalet Artemis, Lodge Adler and Bodensee departing on 16th (pre-Christmas) and 23rd (Christmas week) December 2012.
- 15% early booking discount for selected 2012/13 dates for all 10 bed ski chalets.
- 20% early booking discount for most 2012/13 dates for all of our 12-14 bed ski chalets.