Scott Dunn @ Aphrodite Hills
If you’re looking for a great villa base with a private pool in the sun and superb on-site activities for all of the family, then look no further than Aphrodite Hills, Cyprus.
We’ve meticulously hand-picked a selection of the best villas with the best views to recommend to you and have wrapped around the superb Scott Dunn services. This resort is an incredible base for those wishing to explore the local area (Paphos, Limassol, Larnaca, Trudos mountains, Nicosia) and take full advantage of the amazing on-site facilities.
These facilities include:
- 18-hole championship golf course with driving range designed by Cabell Robinson – the course has stunning views over the Mediterranean sea, a Golf Academy offering a variety of programmes and lessons, practise range, luxurious clubhouse and pro shop
- The Annabel Croft Tennis Academy – world class tennis facilities with 9 floodlit courts; 5 hard courts and 4 clay. There’s a team of tennis professionals on-hand to teach, coach and advise.
- Horse Riding Centre – a short drive away lies the forest land of Lakkos Tou Frangou (an area of outstanding natural beauty), where the horse-riding facilities are located. From trail riding to private lessons, there’s something for all ages and abilities
- Impressive spa – indulge in The Retreat; sauna and steam rooms, numerous treatment rooms, 20m heated pool, hydro-pool, hair salon, fully equipped 140m2 gym and refreshing juice bar.
- The Beach Club – the Zais Beach Club is located 15 minute drive away; offering a sandy and pebble beach with complimentary sunbeds, umbrellas and towels with restaurant and bar facilities.
- The Village Square – a great selection of restaurants and bars, plus coffee shop, ATM, car rental and a small supermarket.
What Scott Dunn offers at Aphrodite Hills
- On-site Scott Dunn UK Guest Services Manager – on-hand to book your restaurants, suggest ideas for days out, assist with any shopping needs you may have and be on-call as your personal concierge. Price-less.
- Personally hand-picked all of our villas so they have been fully approved – nothing is left to chance and we’ve chosen individual villas because of their style, location and views.
In-villa private dining – our resident Scott Dunn chef will wow you in the privacy of your villa with a complimentary private dining experience on one night of your holiday. Taste the amazing talents of what Scott Dunn do best – fine cuisine. If you’re impressed (and you will be), you are welcome to book another night with the chef. Relax, enjoy your G&T and let the Scott Dunn chef do the hard work. See sample private dining menus.
- Restaurant evening driver service – We offer a complimentary on-site restaurant driver service on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 19.00 and 22.30. So, there’s no need to worry about having a drink in The Village as we’re on-hand to do your collection and pick-ups.
- Scott Dunn Explorers children’s club – what really sets us apart. This amazing children’s club is located in a superior villa with a beautiful pool (with safety cover) and shaded garden. We offer a pick-up and drop-off service every morning (09.45-10am) and evening (5.45-6pm) to transport your little ones to and from the Children’s Club. We divide the children into 4 age groups and offer appropriate age-related games, toys and outings. We’re renowned for our outstanding childcare and our fully qualified nannies will assure your children are looked after in the best of hands, allowing you some well-earned time-off.
- Babysitting by the Scott Dunn nannies – we offer a babysitting service exclusively to Scott Dunn guests at an additional charge.
- Shopping service – we provide a shopping service for all of our villa guests. Whether you’d like to pre-book certain groceries to be ready and waiting for you or simply ask the Guest Service Manager to collect a few items in resort, we’re here to help.
- Welcome hamper – all of our villa guests receive a welcome hamper to get you started upon arrival. We make sure you’ve got the essentials to get you through the first few days. Plus you can always order more with our Guest Service Manager.