"Europe has so many corners to explore."
Europe has so many different countries to explore and is so easily accessible, both in travel time and for families or adventurous couples. It’s the perfect destination for me to sell, having always been a lover of languages and cultural nuances – I’m spoilt for choice with just one continent!
I love the Italians – so unique and vivacious; the lifestyle in Spain with siestas and late night shopping; and Crete for its stunning colour palette of turquoise seas, olive groves and whitewashed villas with bright blue shutters. And as an ex Scott Dunn Resort Manager in Courchevel 1850, I know the vital ingredients for a fantastic ski holiday!
Where I’ve been
Venice – majestic, curvaceous, utterly romantic, breathtaking, unashamedly dramatic
San Cassiano – Dolomites – awe-inspiring, dramatic, sheer, beautiful, fresh, healthy
Lake Garda – stylish, surprisingly mountainous, amazing views, picturesque lakeside towns
Sicily – traditional, rustic, effortlessly beautiful, mountainous, rural
Aeolian Islands – volcanic, mysterious, off the beaten track
Crete – olive groves, amazing food
Andalucia, Seville and Cordoba – full of life, music, incredible culture, cobbled streets and white buildings
The French Alps – powder, great scenery, snowy adventures, après-ski
01. Venice is best seen at 7am when the sun is rising and the preparations are starting for the first performance of the day (cleaning gondolas, deliveries through the tiny internal canals).
02. The Dolomites at dusk is a must see – the mountains glow a beautiful soft pink in the reflection of the evening sun.
03. In Seville pick the busiest tapas bar with only Spanish voices and order randomly from the menu – enjoy the surprise - everything is guaranteed to be delicious!
My hot picks
01. Grand Hotel Timeo – stunning neo classical hotel in a beautiful hill-side town
02. Rosa Alpina – amazing fresh mountain air and the warmest of welcomes
03. Four Seasons Whistler – great early-booking offers for outstanding value ski holidays
What my guests have said
"Anne White was brilliant, helped with our ever changing plans – very understanding."
"Anne was excellent – very helpful and well informed."
"Anne was extremely helpful and very patient providing endless information and quotations while we made our decision."
"Anne White was helpful, patient, nothing was too much trouble and I appreciated her call on our return."
"Anne was incredibly helpful, gave great advice and was always one step ahead eg. when I called re. car seats for transfers the week before the holiday, Anne had already sorted. I was really impressed with Scott Dunn and Anne’s professionalism played a huge part."
"Anne White is fabulous! We heard from the transfer guide that she’d even phoned her to check we’d arrived safely!"